Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She gets her own thread! We used the same camera bodies, but different lenses!!!!! Tell us whose you like better. Some in the first post I did were hers also!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
934 Posts
All pixs are great, but the first and third one kills. Good shots!

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
those are some fancy pics alright

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Tell her it's ok to shoot vertical, too. Whatever works best for the composition. I'd shoot a little tighter, too. They look very nice, though. What camera body are you guys using? Have you posted a review for it on my site :)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Yeah she actually usually shoots that way (meaning vertical) most of the time! We just got the hand grips on the camera and hers was a little snug. She was getting used to it I guess. We both have 20 Ds. But we have good lenses. 70-200 IS USM F2.8 L a 100-400 IS USM F 4 L a 24-70 USM F2.8 L and I use alot the 28-135 IS USM F3.5! That 100-400 is nuts!!!!! She had issues with it being slower that the 70-200 she is used to I think. Here are some more shots and yes we will add reviews. I posted the one of the 70-200 already.
THAT LAST SHOT IS DAVE THE MAN! HE WAS EVERYONES MECHANIC THAT DAY

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.