Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Willard
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I could find a large framed beach cruiser style bike with many speeds, like 21, 27, something like that. Im not sure how many gears come on bikes these days! So I get the bike, put on the bmx parts I like that also help me be able to sit up. I upgrade as needed, I ask my lbs if they have a cruiser with alot of speeds and go from there. If anybody knows a model of beach style with lots of gear options let them fly! Im not having alot of luck, most Im finding are internal hubs. Thanks again!!!! Will.

·
Willard
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have to ride upright due to an injury, so Im using apehanger bars now but they are pretty flemsey. Also my bike only has 4 speeds, so I cant go up any sort of grades. If I had 21 speeds I could spin like the wind to go uphill! Plus bmx parts are sturdy and would help keep me upright. I hope this helps with suggestions! Thanks again, Will.

·
Willard
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Cool bike, Ive about decided on three options, walgoose deception, schwinn rivel, or entry level giant boulder or gary fisher advance, or forge bikes sawback 5xx. Let me know what you think! Thanks, Will

1 - 5 of 5 Posts