Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...HT that I just built up for personal use...can you guess the frame? Less than 100 made in 10 years, since the builder focuses more on tandems...OK here goes, let's see if I can do this....

OK...I'm at an impasse...how do I do this?

Sorry :confused:

·
IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati
1,493 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
...HT that I just built up for personal use...can you guess the frame? Less than 100 made in 10 years, since the builder focuses more on tandems...OK here goes, let's see if I can do this....

OK...I'm at an impasse...how do I do this?

Sorry :confused:
are you using a photo hosting site or the mtbr hosting?

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to upload from My Pictures...

Veloculture said:
are you using a photo hosting site or the mtbr hosting?
...all my dig fotos are either in my Documents or on the program that came with my Nikon Coolpix..

·
1,493 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
...all my dig fotos are either in my Documents or on the program that came with my Nikon Coolpix..
well, what i do is upload them to www. photobucket.com. they host the photos and then you simply cut and paste the "tag" into this forum and the linked photos will pop up.

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Don't forget to make 'em smaller either. I size all my pics to roughly 650 wide to 700 pixles wide, and leave the 'quality' at 6 or average.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhhh chit...

...seems like you need an account if you want to see fotos; WTF...what's next??? :confused:

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an account...

Rumpfy said:
that's the URL for the one and only pic I uploaded...I can't seem to get it pasted to this forum :confused:

·
1,493 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
that's the URL for the one and only pic I uploaded...I can't seem to get it pasted to this forum :confused:
you are not using the URL for photo linking. you need to use the "TAG" line under the thumbnail'ed photo. there are three lines below each photo. the "tag" line is the one that links the photo.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try again

Again...

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I give up...

...se ya' later

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...and again

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
Ok.

1. upload pic to photobucket.com account from your computer

2. Copy entire "Tag" line from photobucket underneath the picture that you uploaded.

3. Paste the tag line here on mtbr.

That should do it. It looks like your cutting and pasting the wrong info into MTBR. Hurry, the suspense is killing us. :)

·
VRC Illuminati
17,650 Posts
Fillet-brazed said:
Ok.

1. upload pic to photobucket.com account from your computer

2. Copy entire "Tag" line from photobucket underneath the picture that you uploaded.

3. Paste the tag line here on mtbr.

That should do it. It looks like your cutting and pasting the wrong info into MTBR. Hurry, the suspense is killing us. :)
As a quick addition to that...make sure it's the code that starts with

1 - 20 of 29 Posts