Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...HT that I just built up for personal use...can you guess the frame? Less than 100 made in 10 years, since the builder focuses more on tandems...OK here goes, let's see if I can do this....

OK...I'm at an impasse...how do I do this?

Sorry :confused:
 

·
IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
...HT that I just built up for personal use...can you guess the frame? Less than 100 made in 10 years, since the builder focuses more on tandems...OK here goes, let's see if I can do this....

OK...I'm at an impasse...how do I do this?

Sorry :confused:
are you using a photo hosting site or the mtbr hosting?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to upload from My Pictures...

Veloculture said:
are you using a photo hosting site or the mtbr hosting?
...all my dig fotos are either in my Documents or on the program that came with my Nikon Coolpix..
 

·
IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
...all my dig fotos are either in my Documents or on the program that came with my Nikon Coolpix..
well, what i do is upload them to www. photobucket.com. they host the photos and then you simply cut and paste the "tag" into this forum and the linked photos will pop up.
 

·
Witty McWitterson
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Don't forget to make 'em smaller either. I size all my pics to roughly 650 wide to 700 pixles wide, and leave the 'quality' at 6 or average.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhhh chit...

...seems like you need an account if you want to see fotos; WTF...what's next??? :confused:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an account...

Rumpfy said:
Sign up for the service. It's free.
that's the URL for the one and only pic I uploaded...I can't seem to get it pasted to this forum :confused:
 

·
IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
that's the URL for the one and only pic I uploaded...I can't seem to get it pasted to this forum :confused:
you are not using the URL for photo linking. you need to use the "TAG" line under the thumbnail'ed photo. there are three lines below each photo. the "tag" line is the one that links the photo.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try again

Again...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I give up...

...se ya' later
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...and again

...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,696 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
Ok.

1. upload pic to photobucket.com account from your computer

2. Copy entire "Tag" line from photobucket underneath the picture that you uploaded.

3. Paste the tag line here on mtbr.

That should do it. It looks like your cutting and pasting the wrong info into MTBR. Hurry, the suspense is killing us. :)
 

·
VRC Illuminati
Joined
·
17,650 Posts
Fillet-brazed said:
Ok.

1. upload pic to photobucket.com account from your computer

2. Copy entire "Tag" line from photobucket underneath the picture that you uploaded.

3. Paste the tag line here on mtbr.

That should do it. It looks like your cutting and pasting the wrong info into MTBR. Hurry, the suspense is killing us. :)
As a quick addition to that...make sure it's the code that starts with
.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top