Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just helping spread the word...

www.ohiodreams.com is having an open house this coming weekend (July 13-15) where anyone can ride or skate for free. I've ridden the indoor and outdoor parks a few times this past week and they are real good. If you are anywhere close to Ohio this weekend you should check it out... Then send your kids there in the summer.

The web site does say 7 to 17, but all are welcome...

A few pics from the site:

Indoor

Joe Tailwhip over a step up

Skate Plaza

Snowboard/Ski Hill before it was covered with “Snow”

Joe and Pat… no description necessary… They went real fast.

Thanks,
Sean

www.unionstreetbikes.com

·
Registered
592 Posts
Holy! That looks awesome, i wish i could ride there. How much on regular days would it take to get it, im just wondering.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Anything more for mountain bikes? Im going to try and make it down. Will it be alright if I bring my new camera and try to get some practice shooting?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
97 ATX 2.0L said:
Anything more for mountain bikes? Im going to try and make it down. Will it be alright if I bring my new camera and try to get some practice shooting?
I’m not affiliated with Ohio Dreams… Just helping Chris spread the word… But I’m sure cameras are fine. We’ve been filming stuff there this week. Right now there isn’t anything MTN bike specific like XC or DH but there is supposed to be stuff in the works for next year.

·
Registered
814 Posts
aggiebiker said:
that plaza looks like a good bit of fun. so how can i get to ride a bike on the ski jump?

There is a foam pit inside... you'd piss yourself before you road down that hill on your bike..

If anyone is in the midwest they should come check it out, if your interested in test riding a Union-Street Molly Maguire shoot me an email we should be there most of the day Sunday and maybe for a session Friday night.

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts