Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The White Jeff W
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd share a few pics from recent rides for those of you who can't get out. The snow pics are the Frederick, MD Watershed area. The rest are from the Michaux State Forest in PA.

Dashing thru the snow

Jingle Bell Rocks :rolleyes:

2.3 Hutchinson Pythons FTW!

Enough with the corny captions

My webshots album. https://good-times.webshots.com/album/568256007tcWngT

·
Yung Wun Ho!!
169 Posts
Great pics Jeff! Is the 4th one down a trail off woodrow road?

·
The White Jeff W
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Luigiugueto said:
Didn't know Pythons were made as 2.3's! loved those tires in my XC days, incredibly fast rolling!
I found them on sale somewhere for like $20 each. I had been running the 2.0 but needed more volume for the rocky **** I've been riding. The 2.3 doesn't roll quite as well as the 2.0 but the traction is great, tho' I did go down once today when the front washed out on some ice.

·
Yung Wun Ho!!
169 Posts
Awesome section of that trail! I ride that one everytime im near woodrow...

·
Registered
270 Posts
thanks for nice pics jeff,is that a new battle scar on your shin.or is it the old one....if i remeber correctly in another thread awhile ago you shared a nasty shin /pedal wound.

anyway thanks for riding pics i've been fighting a nasty cold this week did'nt get out at all,i tried on my stationary could'nt get even 5 miles in without chuckin' :madman: then the dang holidays coming up grrrr. i need some pedal therapy dangit!!!!

·
The White Jeff W
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
retro-newb said:
thanks for nice pics jeff,is that a new battle scar on your shin.or is it the old one....if i remeber correctly in another thread awhile ago you shared a nasty shin /pedal wound.
That's the old one. That pic was from a few weeks ago. It's about healed up now. Thanks for reminding me, tho. :lol:

·
Turner Homer
1,227 Posts
You guys are lucky you were able to do some true single track riding. Yesterday me and my friend from out of town tried to do a ride on local single track by me, and it was pretty hard because of the big ice storm we got nailed with in the Albany NY area. There were trees down everywhere on the trails, and were there weren't trees, there were branches encrusted with ice in the middle of the trail. We sill got a really fun ride in on the power line roads, which consisted of some pretty icy descents which were pretty white knuckle at times. Nice ride report, the trails look like a lot of fun there.

·
Registered
270 Posts
jeffw-13 said:
That's the old one. That pic was from a few weeks ago. It's about healed up now. Thanks for reminding me, tho. :lol:

heh i did remeber correctly (im not a total dumbazz)... did'nt try to *open* and old wound for ya.when i get a good one i tend to show it off :)

glad its healing up well ,it was a wicked one :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.