I present you with Orange Crack.:cool:

Anyone else addicted to these?

·
Registered
817 Posts
so f'ing good!

Bigwheel said:

There's actually a place near my house in LA called Clementine's, that gives you one with every order, great marketing..... I get sandwiches from there all the time just to have the orange.

·
Bored
1,982 Posts
Probably too much info..

I find you have to be careful with those. Too many and you get a stan's like blow out.... :)

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
my 1 year old screams "Clem times, clem times, clem times" whenever one of my other kids has one, or she sees the box, or sometimes if she just thinks about it! on our second case in 2 weeks, and i have to hide the box from the kids so they don't eat them all at once!

·
2,807 Posts
Raises hand...

Bigwheel said:
Yup. Elijah likes them too. He also likes to keep bobblehead Glen cool in the'fridge too.

Good stuff...looks like I need more beer though. I'm not too into foo foo fruity beers, but NBB Frambrozen Brown Ale is a hit with my wife, brewed about 2 miles away and at 6.5% it only takes 2 to make me loopy...

Attachments

·
2,807 Posts
mikesee said:
LMAO at the bobbleheaded Plake! In the fridge no less!!

Your kid's gonna be alright!

MC

He's a funny little guy....his words currently consist of "coffee" "duck" "bike" "Glen" "boobie" and of course Mommy and Daddy. That Plake bobblehead was the best (and free) swag I ever brought back from Interbike! Turned out to be his favorite toy.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2melow said:
He's a funny little guy....his words currently consist of "coffee" "duck" "bike" "Glen" "boobie" and of course Mommy and Daddy. That Plake bobblehead was the best (and free) swag I ever brought back from Interbike! Turned out to be his favorite toy.
Coffee, Bike and Boobie eh, definately a chip off the old block ;)

Let's see a pic of him ripping into a Clementine, I'll bet he is getting big!

·
Basura Blanca
1,790 Posts
My daughter's second addiction, the first being Dragon Tales. I'll, umm, take comfort knowing they're not just for kids!
- Joe

·
2,807 Posts
Bob

Bigwheel said:
Let's see a pic of him ripping into a Clementine, I'll bet he is getting big!
Bad news Bob - Elijah fractured his Femur "playing" at grandma and grandpa's house Christmas morning. Lets just say he's in a full leg cast from crotch down. He's figured out some yoga moves and can still drag himself across most surfaces though. We wanted a camo cast, mommy wanted blue - so we settled for tye-dye.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2melow said:
Bad news Bob - Elijah fractured his Femur "playing" at grandma and grandpa's house Christmas morning. Lets just say he's in a full leg cast from crotch down. He's figured out some yoga moves and can still drag himself across most surfaces though. We wanted a camo cast, mommy wanted blue - so we settled for tye-dye.
Wow, that makes for a holiday you will all remember! At that age kids can adapt alot better than if it had happened to you though :) . Thanks for the update shots, good looking boy and you and Ginger can at least take a bit of a break chasing him around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts