Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please vote for me (Doug) in the Hellride poll. I just did a search for hellride. Seems a number of people are playing the regional card. So here I am the SoCal representative. :thumbsup:

Hellrider? I've been riding in hell the last few days. :madmax:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Doug - I voted for you before the plug... being in Simi, had to vote for our backyard boy... I will also tell customers that come through the store to vote for you... good luck...

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GMoney said:
Doug - I voted for you before the plug... being in Simi, had to vote for our backyard boy... I will also tell customers that come through the store to vote for you... good luck...
That will be a great help. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
richwolf said:
I voted for you, but once I saw you on the pink bike, I had a change of heart. Oh well I can't change my vote now!
That bike was a riding partner who challenged me to climb with her bike. That encouraged her to make it! If that old guy can do it ...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
pacman said:
That bike was a riding partner who challenged me to climb with her bike. That encouraged her to make it! If that old guy can do it ...
Pacman,

Hopefully she didn't ask you to ride in her panties as well!;)

Good luck at the hell ride.

·
Registered
326 Posts
pacman said:
...[URL="http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/hellridefive/voteforpedro.php?
dang. there's some nice looking p.o.a. on there.

was i supposed to be looking the guy section for some reason? whatever..

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MissMTB said:
I'm on Platinum with Steve, and he sent an email out to the team about your hopes for one hell of a ride. You got my vote!
Thanks

macdaddyg2006 said:
Ok, i voted for you. you are a friend of George's and Ms. Daisy, is that correct? I've ridden with you/i mean way behind you before. good luck.
Correct. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.