Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everyone that 'complains' or worries about the price of gas, get a load of this...

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/48630

that works out around $16 per US gallon! I love that gas is still so cheap over here, people ask what mpg I get in the 'Camry vag magnet' and I have absolutely no idea, I only use it for road trips, never around town, so I've never felt the need to work it out. :)

I feel sorry for the poor blighters back home.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Uhhhh... hi. It only seems expensive because of your worthless US dollar.

Of course Americans still pay less for energy than Europe. But consider that the Chinese are still enjoying their $2/gal gas you paid for. Government subsidized with your MalWart crap purchases.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deme Moore said:
Uhhhh... hi. It only seems expensive because of your worthless US dollar.

Of course Americans still pay less for energy than Europe. But consider that the Chinese are still enjoying their $2/gal gas you paid for. Government subsidized with your MalWart crap purchases.
Uhhh... hi??? it doesn't seem expensive, IT IS expensive. If the exchange rate was around the usual 1.5 to 1.75 dollars to the pound it would still be at least $12 per gallon. I'd rather have the worthless dollar than the pound and all the crap that comes with it. The dollar is only worthless if you are travelling abroad, right here in the States the cost of living is still way less than the UK and the quality of life is way up. Thanks.

Oh and we don't have a Walmart in the town where I live, Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.