Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
over researcher
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're at the Moose Hollow Condos on Hwy 158 for a family reunion. I'd like to get in an early morning ride on Saturday. Trail suggestions? I'm looking for something more than just a beginner ride. Thanks.

Roy

·
over researcher
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found the UT MTB'ing site, and was planning on doing Southern Skyline, but my bike and myself were ill prepared for the ride. After a bit of maintenance, I ended up driving up the canyon to Powder Mountain for the race loop. I saw some folks who were just finishing and riding down through the large gate, one of which wasn't wearing a helmet (real nice), when I was going through the small gate. I think the only use the ST has had was from the riders I saw. There were sections that were extremely hard to follow.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I doubt the race loop at Powder ever gets traffic, especially since there wasn't a race there this year (At least not Intermountain Cup), and due to its remoteness. If I remember correctly, some sections were a pain to follow DURING the race 2 years ago...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.