Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now I'm an official Colorado resident. I spent the past two days looking for the future permanent residence. I'm still pushing the family for Golden but I'm getting pressure about the Deer Creek area of Littleton. Anyone got info on that? Schools, crime, some sort of life?

I've been here four days and have yet to ride. I'm hoping this weekend will get me out to the trails. So if you are riding this weekend, let me know.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
welcome...

both areas are nice... i grew up not far from dear creek in littleton, and now live in golden.
;)

golden has great access: denver, boulder, or west up the mountains; not to mention the great OS trails just a stone's throw away: white ranch, chimney gulch, apex, etc.

don't think you'll go wrong w/ either location though.

(P.S. might i suggest you check out comba.org while you're at it). :thumbsup:

cheers.

·
2,856 Posts
;)
gotdirt said:
(P.S. might i suggest you check out comba.org while you're at it). :thumbsup:
You COMBA pusher you

Hey, schnauzers, welcome!!

I'll be in Steamboat tomorrow sampling some excellent singletrack with my frame builder and picking up my new Ti frame .... oh yeah!! Guesses on who that builder might be? Pics forthcoming in the 29'er forum.

So Sunday I'll be back but hittin' it pretty hard, probably in the Buff Creek/Pine Valley area unless some other brilliant idea strikes me. Hittin' it pretty hard means early start and long day so I doubt it'll work out for you but I'm looking forward to showing a fellow former NJ mtb'er around the CO wonderland. PM me for any further info.

Get out and ride and have fun!!

Ed E

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
edemtbs said:
;) I'll be in Steamboat tomorrow sampling some excellent singletrack with my frame builder and picking up my new Ti frame .... oh yeah!! Guesses on who that builder might be? Pics forthcoming in the 29'er forum.
Erikson?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome Schnauzers...

to this wonderful place we call home. As was stated above, both Golden and west Littleton are nice places to live. Schools are good, low crime, typical suburbia.

I'll be riding in Summit County tomorrow and you're welcome to join in but seeing as how it will be your first ride in CO, may not be a good idea to head up to 11,500 ft. So have fun what ever you choose to ride.

frmbp.org - paying it forward

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I am not there yet but welcome. I wish i was you because Its so damm hot here in Houston its not funny. good luck and ride whne you have time. I cant wait to hear were you have gone so i can get to know it as well.

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Klein_Christopher said:
I am not there yet but welcome. I wish i was you because Its so damm hot here in Houston its not funny. good luck and ride whne you have time. I cant wait to hear were you have gone so i can get to know it as well.
I was going to ride White Ranch today as a warm up to the area, but the real estate agent kept me busy from 9 to 5! I'll try it tomorrow. My biggest fear is getting lost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.