Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I am Walt
6,392 Posts
azepicriderandrunner said:
We ride. We post. Put all your pictures up here this weekend. Ride some new trails, meet some new mtbers, push your limit, or just go for a simple ride with the family..... we wanna see pictures.
Nice, Chad...GREAT idea...will do! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
i so wish my new bike would be done.. but i suppose i will participate in this thread on my ht :) //g

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,885 Posts
You might find these in Prescott.

Attachments

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
AttilaTheRed

Here's a pic of my man AttilaTheRed climbing Gateway Loop. We started the long Thanksgiving weekend by leaving work early yesterday and going for a ride. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
oh Lucky me
705 Posts
gage said:
i so wish my new bike would be done.. but i suppose i will participate in this thread on my ht :) //g
you wouldnt have happened to have been walking your dog on T100 on Sunday and ran into a couple riders up on the ridge next to T-Bird would you?

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few more from today's ride with Krein. We rode a Tucson Mountain Park from each of our houses, met up at CDO/Gates Pass.The loop uses the major trails in Tucson Mountain Park, ~65-mile loop done from my house (Scott had a few more miles since he is in mid-town).

Gasline to Sweetwater to Starr Pass to Robles (shown here)

up and over Golden Gate

and then to Sweet Trails and over Brown Mountain

Pictures Courtesy of Scott

After Brown Mountain, I began to bonk. My legs felt like Jello. Excited to see the Coke machine at Saguaro National Park visitor center, I was only let down by the fact that the $1 sucker machine was broken. Epic failure. After about 15 attempts, I finally got it to work.

One of the few road sections in all the loop is in Saguaro National Park

Before riding back on the gasline (Scott had to return to Sweetwater to ride since we met at CDO Trailhead)

Post-loop food: Nico's Breakfast Burrito

The loop info:
64.5 miles
6861 feet of climbing
about 75% singletrack/dirt road

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Prolly the least interesting pic, but this picture shows the luck I had on Thanksgiving. I scored the #1 parking spot at Pima Canyon, and after my ride up National - down Jerry-on-Moe - up Mormon (24th st) and back down National I was very thankful for such a close parking spot.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
RHRF!
1,281 Posts
Thankful...

...for the trails in Fountain Hills. Scott and I headed up the new Sonoran Trail off of Dixie Mine, into the FH Preserve this morning. Also did an 'Add-a-Chunk' option on the Overlook Trail.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Attachments

·
It's a slugfest!
742 Posts
My Thanksgiving ride...

Did the 3 race loops out at MMP. Only took one photo. Here's Bryce on one of the fun spots on Tech loop. Nice day to be on a trail....saw several "roadies" today having a painful time fighting that wind.

Attachments

·
Team Tortuga
247 Posts
Did Pass Mtn today as well as the Lower Usery loops with some friends who are just getting started with MTB.

Uggie the Mtn Bike Monkey!

Uggie at the trailhead

Backside of PM, today was CCW.

Scott

New riders, father and son, D and Jay

D and Jay

Jay with Scotty close behind...

Jay and Scotty

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
no chunk here, just yours truly having fun yesterday on 8A in the PMP.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts