Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Hi thought I would start a thread about Spinning Lizard 29ers. First off I don't want this to be a LBS versus mail order thread. Also please be fair and keep this in 29er forum. All 29ers are great. I would like to just see pics of some Spinning Lizard 29ers and maybe some thoughts about them if you have time as I am also considering buying one.

Moderator edit: in the eyes of fairness please post your favorite bike shop photos here! Such as Spinning Lizard, Mountain High, etc or whatever biek shop you feel fits that description. If you are looking for rigid, singlespeed or other brand photos there are other post your .... threads in the forum for those specific brands.

So just your favorite 29er bikes from your favorite 29er bike shops taken with 29er specific cameras thanks!

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
14,498 Posts
Could you expand your thread to "Post pix of your girlfriend on a Spinning Lizard 29er"? I'll bet it'll drum up some buzz AND some biz for ya. :thumbsup:

I'm diggin' all the fresh threads. Seriously.

--sParty

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
14,498 Posts
Here, I'll getcha started. I'm sure the 29er under this lady was purchased from Spinning Lizard Bikes.

Don't thank me.

--sParty

·
Administrator
11,689 Posts
I have refreshed this thread to be more inclusive. Please feel free to post your 29er pictures from your favorite bike shop in here such as Spinning Lizard, etc.

if you are looking for specific brands such as motobecane, specialized, black sheep, etc there are other post your photo threads in the forums for specific brands. If you are looking for a specific type of 29er such as single speed, rigid, Ti, monstercross, etc there are also specific photo threads for those types of 29er as well.

If you feel that those kind of specific 29er threads don't apply to you, there isn't a brand post for your 29er or you just want to post up your love for a certain bike shop and the brands they carry this is your place.

Go crazy but keep it in control and about the bike and ride.

·
NMBP
1,158 Posts
Sparticus said:
Here, I'll getcha started. I'm sure the 29er under this lady was purchased from Spinning Lizard Bikes.

Don't thank me.

--sParty
At least they left this post! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts