Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Lets ride!
Joined
·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOL
With all of the great ideas out here of a Official threads I figured someone might post pictures of my stolen (Litespeed from 1997!)

I would love to see it! and meet you in person!
Anyway back on point it you rob Garages, or the local LBS...or at a race you like to take what is not yours this is a thread for you!
Post what you stole 29er's 26ers's road post it!
And your address and I will have the Police come visit you!
Bonus if you like to buy on C/L or Ebay and you know it is stolen bike you can post also! (you are just as bad)
SCUM
:madmax:
 

·
Get out of town!
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
You still mad over the bike I stole from you in 97? I am a totally different person now!
 

·
Lets ride!
Joined
·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ridin'Dirty said:
You still mad over the bike I stole from you in 97? I am a totally different person now!
:thumbsup: to you!

You are still able to type...:eek:
several years ago 2 guys tried to steal my Dads Harley out of his garage...one guy is now in a wheelchair...( came at him with a pipe)=
bullet met spine!
Life is good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
This thread is a waste of interweb space!

I have a better one!

"Post up your stock MFG pics of a bike you put 50% down on at an LBS and are waiting to come in and hoping you can pay the balance on by the time it comes in THREAD"



Yup, went with no pedals. I read on mtbr that it's lighter.
 

·
Lets ride!
Joined
·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IndyDave said:
I have a better one!

"Post up your stock MFG pics of a bike you put 50% down on at an LBS and are waiting to come in and hoping you can pay the balance on by the time it comes in THREAD"



Yup, went with no pedals. It's I read on mtbr that it's lighter.
Ouch that hurts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
1993gsxr907 said:
LOL
With all of the great ideas out here of a Official threads I figured someone might post pictures of my stolen (Litespeed from 1997!)

I would love to see it! and meet you in person!
Anyway back on point it you rob Garages, or the local LBS...or at a race you like to take what is not yours this is a thread for you!
Post what you stole 29er's 26ers's road post it!
And your address and I will have the Police come visit you!
Bonus if you like to buy on C/L stolen goods you can post also!
:madmax:
Check Ebay, I saw 2 older Lightspeeds posted on there this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
1993gsxr907 said:
several years ago 2 guys tried to steal my Dads Harley out of his garage...one guy is now in a wheelchair...( came at him with a pipe)=
bullet met spine!
Life is good!
Some stories do have happy endings!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,268 Posts
When I was a nurse I took care of a guy in his mid to late 70's. 3 guys broke into his house and tried to rob him. Now being the ex seal that he was all three had broken arms and were tied up when the police arrived. Now, he was in the hospital for pneumonia after being talked into getting admitted when the parametics arrive for the 3 thugs in their early 20's. He was a fun guy to talk to. The one piece of advice he had for me was to never get circumcised when you are in your twenties, but that was another story.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top