Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG when that Ocup smack-talk thread gets posted I am gonna talk smack WAY harder than the rest of you losers. I have been honing my skills on bodybuilding and UFC forums and those 'roid ragers flame WAY harder than wussy MTB racers.

Noggy, Circlip, Supa, and the rest of y'all better WATCH OUT! My mouth is gonna be writing checks Bill Gates couldn't cash!

Fo-rillz

Andrew

PS I have actually not been surfing UFC/bodybuilding forums.

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
veteran_youth said:
OMG when that Ocup smack-talk thread gets posted I am gonna talk smack WAY harder than the rest of you losers. I have been honing my skills on bodybuilding and UFC forums and those 'roid ragers flame WAY harder than wussy MTB racers.

Noggy, Circlip, Supa, and the rest of y'all better WATCH OUT! My mouth is gonna be writing checks Bill Gates couldn't cash!

Fo-rillz

Andrew

PS I have actually not been surfing UFC/bodybuilding forums.
Pfft, OCups over rated. The OCA blacklist is where it's at.

·
adventurer
21 Posts
I'm baaaaa-aaaack!....Nobody probably remembers me anyways though haha.
I just moved back to Ontario from BC a few weeks ago for a new job (believe me, the job made it worth the move). In the Durham region again. I'm really looking forward to the race series here again!! I'm all hyped up too and it's only December! I've been on my bike trainer a lot since I've returned! Because a) there's this white stuff on the ground and this "minus" symbol in front of the temperature and I'm scared to go outside. b) I remember there used to be this other component to riding..called...."climbing" or something.... But in BC we call that "Chairlift" or "shuttling". haha.

Though to help my situation, I've decided to race some of the OCup DH series. haha. ANyone else race DH? (Besides Dusthead - I know you!) And the usual XC O'Cup and fun races - but no smack talk from me! If I can finish the race and not be last, then brilliant!! I just think it's fun!

And if anyone has a light XC bike in my size for sale, let me knoooow!! Looking for a new one. As my old one is permanently for the bike trainer and I'm not racing/riding my Trance X2 for Ontario races obviously haha. I did race the Trance on vacation in Ontario last year for a Canada Cup (only bike with me and thought, sure!) and I nearly died on the climbs.( But I didn't finish last so that was a bonus!! ?) Anyways - FS or hardtail, I'm 5 foot nothing so as small as it gets (and a girl, if that matters).

Yah! Looking forward to seeing everyone out there again!

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Geoarchy_in_the_Shore said:
I'm baaaaa-aaaack!....Nobody probably remembers me anyways though haha.
I just moved back to Ontario from BC a few weeks ago for a new job (believe me, the job made it worth the move). In the Durham region again. I'm really looking forward to the race series here again!! I'm all hyped up too and it's only December! I've been on my bike trainer a lot since I've returned! Because a) there's this white stuff on the ground and this "minus" symbol in front of the temperature and I'm scared to go outside. b) I remember there used to be this other component to riding..called...."climbing" or something.... But in BC we call that "Chairlift" or "shuttling". haha.

Though to help my situation, I've decided to race some of the OCup DH series. haha. ANyone else race DH? (Besides Dusthead - I know you!) And the usual XC O'Cup and fun races - but no smack talk from me! If I can finish the race and not be last, then brilliant!! I just think it's fun!

And if anyone has a light XC bike in my size for sale, let me knoooow!! Looking for a new one. As my old one is permanently for the bike trainer and I'm not racing/riding my Trance X2 for Ontario races obviously haha. I did race the Trance on vacation in Ontario last year for a Canada Cup (only bike with me and thought, sure!) and I nearly died on the climbs.( But I didn't finish last so that was a bonus!! ?) Anyways - FS or hardtail, I'm 5 foot nothing so as small as it gets (and a girl, if that matters).

Yah! Looking forward to seeing everyone out there again!
Welcome back. It seems like you were not gone long at all!

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
if you are prepared for victory vermin youth i assume you've re-started your tupac a day habit?
you weren't worth jack healthy...or so they told me in the elite change room.

for ocups 09. i intend to ride to and from everyone i compete in. london included...although the to may be the evening prior.

takers?

·
No. Just No.
5,405 Posts
nogearshere said:
...09. i intend to ride to and from every (event) i compete in.
Pffffft. When you're ready to live up to the very minor enhancements I have made above to your original statement, talk to me. Pansy assed commitments like your original post are a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Peter you are right. Quitting smoking somehow counterintuitively made me slower. I am thinking a steady regiment of aptly named "speedballs" will catapult me to new heights of racing accomplishment.

I'll call Tom Boonen and see if I can get in contact with his recreational pharmacist.

·
No. Just No.
5,405 Posts
Also consider the distinct possibility that an acute nicotine deficiency may have been responsible for your original outburst that kicked off this thread. Recommend going back to the death sticks, or else up your meds.

veteran_youth said:
Peter you are right. Quitting smoking somehow counterintuitively made me slower. I am thinking a steady regiment of aptly named "speedballs" will catapult me to new heights of racing accomplishment.

I'll call Tom Boonen and see if I can get in contact with his recreational pharmacist.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.