Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've seen several single speed Niners in various posts but have not found a thread dedicated to Single Speed Niner set ups.

Post up your single speed Niner set up pics and specs.

Here are mine to get the thread started:
2010 SIR 9 Rigid SS
2011 One 9 Rigid SS

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Alright, I'll play... 2011 EMD running magic gear SS setup. I've ridden my 26" geared bike a total of ONCE since I built this up last August! A little scratched up nowadays, but I'm still smitten...

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some awesome pictures!

DCS25, that night picture is really cool. Collideous digging that Tang in the snow too. The Stealth AC9 is also sweet.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just bought a 2012 One 9 frame with Niner fork in black---I can't wait to post the beast! It will be my first Niner frame and I'm really looking forward to shredding on it.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
Country Gentleman - 110mm fork, Reverb post, 60mm stem, 750mm bars and (not pictured) 2.4 Ardents. Delicious!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Here's my tang A9C (bad photo sorry). Shod with XX brakes, XO crank and HBC 32t spider, C29ssmax setup tubeless with Rocket Rons. She's 16.5lbs w pedals...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dig that stealth black A9 with red accents. Love the I9 SS hubs too -- have them on my SS rig and it's bomb proof and buttery smooth.

1 - 20 of 486 Posts