Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Off Topic: IPod message boards sites?

723 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  SuperKat 
#1 ·
This is my resident place to find out all things about all things when I'm stuck and Google is failing me. I just bought an IPod and am having trouble downloading from the ITunes site. I get a message that says "ITunes could not connect to the Music Store. The Network Connection was refused. Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active. then try again" Anyone know where to find a good IPod user message board site? And I KNOW my connection is good (otherwise I couldn't type this, duh... ) So how do I "Make sure my network settings are correct."? Thx,

Dan

#2 ·
BikeKilla said:
This is my resident place to find out all things about all things when I'm stuck and Google is failing me. I just bought an IPod and am having trouble downloading from the ITunes site. I get a message that says "ITunes could not connect to the Music Store. The Network Connection was refused. Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active. then try again" Anyone know where to find a good IPod user message board site? And I KNOW my connection is good (otherwise I couldn't type this, duh... ) So how do I "Make sure my network settings are correct."? Thx,

Dan
I'm assuming you're on a windows machine... http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/windows/ It's the 4th topic under troubleshooting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.