Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to plan my annual getaway to bike camp up in Rossland. The bummer is that my friend I usually go with is NOT going this year, as her SO's birthday is the same weekend and she's missed it for the last 3 years. So, I may be heading up north by myself. Which isn't so bad, when you consider there's about 30 really fun gals at bike camp every weekend. But it is nice to have a pal. I've got a house again, too: some friends of mine own a ski house in town that I get to use.

It was a trip to fill out the skills questionaire (again) I can see where I've improved on something, what used to be a "2" (40% success) my first year is now a "4" (manage with a few glitches)
I did write down that one of my goals is to NOT have a tree named after me this year. (remember the tree hugger photo?):eek:

Maybe some of you pnw gals want to come?

www.devineride.com

formica

·
consistent default champ
747 Posts
That is cool fromica

If it was on the East Coast maybe....
I have looked at a few camps but now that I am going to buy a new bike I don't think I'll be allowed to spend any more big money on bike stuff for awhile :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.