Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manual seems to indicate that there are 12 clicks, as they say to start with rebound in the middle, at 6 clicks. My shock only has 9 clicks from full slow to full fast. Is this anything I should be concerned about? The rear shock is brand new, and I just mounted it on the bike last night.

BL

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Not an issue as long as somewhere in that range of clicks you find a setting you like.

Maybe they are dog-year clicks?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tscheezy said:
Not an issue as long as somewhere in that range of clicks you find a setting you like.

Maybe they are dog-year clicks?
On a related topic (I can't hijack my own thread can I?), how did you mount the RP3 on your 6-pack? I had it shaft down, propedal lever forward, but the clearance on the schraeder valve was a little too close to the rocker arm for my comfort. I never tried attaching the pump, but guessed that it wouldn't fit. I have it with the propedal lever facing the rear, valve in front, shaft down, and it seems to fit the bill. It's a little harder to get at the rebound adjuster but I figure once I find a setting I like, I won't be messing with it too much. I can reach the propedal lever easy enough, and it clears the rockers in botht he + and - positions.

BL

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
I've been jipped..

BikeLust said:
The manual seems to indicate that there are 12 clicks, as they say to start with rebound in the middle, at 6 clicks. My shock only has 9 clicks from full slow to full fast. Is this anything I should be concerned about? The rear shock is brand new, and I just mounted it on the bike last night.

BL
darn it..only 10 "clicks". i have mine set at 5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts