Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
acoustic motorbike
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the past few years of Turner bikes only being sold in a select few "vanilla" colors, I was wondering how many bikes are out there that were from the previously available rainbow of colors? I remember their site had a collection of tubes in a bunch of different colors to choose from, few of which I ever see posted here.

Let's see some odd ones! I'll start with my 2002 XCE, which happens to also be for sale in the classifieds... ;) It was a custom factory powdercoat in an unoffered factory color. I still love the color of the frame.

·
Registered
380 Posts

This is my 2002 RFX 16.5".
Here it sits with Boxxer and 6" rockers :)

Here it is as it is today, with 5" rockers and a Z1 DropOff1 fork.

I think the color was "charcoal green metallic". I think this is the only one made in 2002.

Jorgen

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Not RFX, but...

Jorgen said:

I think the color was "charcoal green metallic". I think this is the only one made in 2002.

Jorgen
This one was made too..............although in XCE mode.

I completely regret selling this one, as it was my favorite. I keep in touch with the guy who bought it, just in case..........

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ratfink said:
Easy Pal!!! My wife's pink ride is very COOL and definitely not an assault on ones senses!!! You obviously have no fashion sense and are not aware that pink is the new black!!!! :D

the
My girlfriend wants a pink 5spot like that so bad... she has already desided that she wants silver chris king hubs and headset and a silver thomson seatpost and stem :rolleyes: she is all like:" you want me to ride, you build me the bike I like"... when she gets hers maybe they can start a clan all of their own... and get a website, something like www.pinkbike.com would do :p

greetz
bettes

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Prior to Turner's fairly recent boost in popularity, they had an extensive list of colours available. Candy colors like the green in this thread. I think there was a candy blue as well. Greys and such. They should still offer custom colors if ordered directly through them.

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
Jorgen said:

...and can be seen in moving pictures here:

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/trondheim.mpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.