Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys,

Just got back tonight from my Downieville adventure...we had a friggin BLAST..holy crap was it fun. It was possibly the most fun I had on my bike. All I gotta say is the 3rd Divide...we tore that Sh!t up...no stopping...absolute bombing it...little or no brakes...holy crap man...Butcher Ranch? we flowed it...

Here are some pics...but not of the trail (Sorry)
#1: Waking up is hard....real hard....
#2: How we do things...
#3: Tubing...almost as intense...
#4: SX Trails are sexy.....
#5: A great way to reduce spam mail...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Raptordude said:
Sup guys,

Just got back tonight from my Downieville adventure...we had a friggin BLAST..holy crap was it fun. It was possibly the most fun I had on my bike. All I gotta say is the 3rd Divide...we tore that Sh!t up...no stopping...absolute bombing it...little or no brakes...holy crap man...Butcher Ranch? we flowed it...

sorry...i seemed to have missed the riding photos

jk, sounds like fun (post up some riding and it might look like fun too)

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paintballeerXC said:
i headingthere tomarrow, oooo i cant wait now. is there much riden IN town, like urban and other sh** like that?
There is A drop off you can hit...a school...but you'll be pretty tired after you are done riding...just fool around in the river.

·
Registered
136 Posts
im goin there next weekend for the d-ville classic...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hey - you rented that COOL loft above the bike shop....

I've stayed there a bunch of times... it's GREAT except a little HOT in the LOFT..... If you left the ice cream in the freezer... I ATE IT !!

Raptordude said:
Sup guys,

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jhruth said:
I've stayed there a bunch of times... it's GREAT except a little HOT in the LOFT..... If you left the ice cream in the freezer... I ATE IT !!
all you gotta do with the top loft is put the GIANT fan in front of the "porch" majiggy at night and turn it on full blast...

If you're hot...go in the river...we did that at about 10 P.M.

as for the Downhill..here's the codename for each trail from now on:

Butcher Ranch Trail: Flow n' Go
3rd Devide: Bomber
1st Devide: Crankin'

Just remember that....cause thats kinda how it goes...with 3rd Devide being the best.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
that mailbox looks sweet. whats up[ with the lady in the balcony in that shop haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts