Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off Camber Undercover
Sunday. January 22nd. 7am-9am Sign Ups. 10am Mexican Start Time.
Bring your own number plate. Pizza Party at Rosaria's immediately after the event. Two divisions: Gamblers and Dealers. Entry fee: $15. Winner of the Gamblers division takes half the total pot. Winner of the Dealers division gets a $100 of No Friends Clothing. Email [email protected] for more info and location details. Course will be marked one week prior to race date. And please note carefully, this is an unsanctioned, uninsured and undercover event. Riders/Racers will be riding at own risk. Don't like it? Don't come! Thank you, the management. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shiver Me Timbers I can hear you stompin' your feet from here! You of all people should know that I don't post the exact location on the message boards to prevent any haste from some certain locals. Come on now... "Email [email protected] for more info and location details" means email me for Exact Location. ;)

Love to have you down here for this race cuz I know you love these trails. Email me and let me know if you're interested.

RadChad, the line is going to have some same lines but some different ones. But it'll be fun and flowy again.

manny

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
FFAT said:
Shiver Me Timbers I can hear you stompin' your feet from here! You of all people should know that I don't post the exact location on the message boards to prevent any haste from some certain locals. Come on now... "Email [email protected] for more info and location details" means email me for Exact Location. ;)

Love to have you down here for this race cuz I know you love these trails. Email me and let me know if you're interested.

RadChad, the line is going to have some same lines but some different ones. But it'll be fun and flowy again.

manny
thanks for the email....I am out until FEB....will be racing Fontana on the 12 or so

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OCU is on.

The course is sick. It'll be completely marked tomorrow afternoon. I need a rabbit to video on Thursday afternoon. Email me if you can ride on Thursday.

And please note carefully, this is an unsanctioned, uninsured and undercover event. Riders/Racers will be riding at own risk. Don’t like it? Don’t come! Thank you, the management.... :mad:

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
FFAT said:
OCU is on.

The course is sick. It'll be completely marked tomorrow afternoon. I need a rabbit to video on Thursday afternoon. Email me if you can ride on Thursday.

And please note carefully, this is an unsanctioned, uninsured and undercover event. Riders/Racers will be riding at own risk. Don't like it? Don't come! Thank you, the management.... :mad:
Killer! I can't ride Thursday but I doubt you'd want to follow my slow ass anyway. Any uphills this time? hahahaha... good lookin out manny. i'll make sure to introduce myself this time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
coma13 said:
Killer! I can't ride Thursday but I doubt you'd want to follow my slow ass anyway. Any uphills this time? hahahaha... good lookin out manny. i'll make sure to introduce myself this time.
Hahahaha... yeah, there's one section that I had to rework... it's uphill but I think if you carry your speed you can make up the other end.

Check it out and let me know what you think....

manny

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
FFAT said:
Hahahaha... yeah, there's one section that I had to rework... it's uphill but I think if you carry your speed you can make up the other end.

Check it out and let me know what you think....

manny
Will the course be marked Saturday morning?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
coma13 said:
Will the course be marked Saturday morning?
The course is marked now. And people are cool about not messing with the tape. Plus, I'll be out there riding the course on Saturday morning too. I'll double check the tape then and on Sunday morning...

Good times... let others now.

mv :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.