Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just occured to me, that as there is soo much great riding in Durham Forest, Glem Major, Walkers Woods...Why isnt there a bike shope nearby????

Uxbridge is the closest town ( and relatively afluent at that!) at less than 2 minutes up the road, but there isnt a single bike shop in town!!! not even an outdoors store with good gear!

Hmmm. might be an opportunity here!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey! great idea, when are you opening the new store I hope you can beat internet pricing and give zip ties away for free........just kidding around....but knowing myself and a few other biking types I'm not that sure I'd want the customers that come to a bike store anyways:)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Uxbridge may be affluent, but it's also tiny, with a population under 20K. I find that a majority of DF riders are coming from the south in any event where there is no shortage of good shops. Not trying to kill a dream, but I reckon it'd be a tough sled to open a shop in Uxbridge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.