Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to pick a destination for 4-5 days of riding over memorial day weekend. Typically we head to Oakridge but given the massive blown down year I'm having trouble finding good trail reports. Trailforks doesn't have any recent reports and the Goats don't have a lot listed as being cut out. I called the Merc & they seemed a little vague on progress/timing.
Anybody know what's open or know where what's is posted?
Maybe get a list going.
Is ATCA and access to Kate's out of the question by this wknd?

·
Registered
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Maddux & I saw the thing OMBC posted. Still unsure if you can drive up to Kate's & if the connector, Clover, etc, is cut out yet?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hey, Somehow I've lived in Corvallis for 2yrs but have only made it down to Oakridge once (ATCA trail). Looking to head down for a day this weekend with a friend. Anyone have suggestions for a fully pedal-able loop as a day trip (and this time of year)? I was thinking Hardesty or Lawler, just looking at Trailforks, but am open to other suggestions. I don't mind some decent climbing, and both of us are on hardtails if that matters (friend is a little less experienced so ideally not crazy technical/steep). Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.