Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
Sparticus said:
Looks like lots of fun. Oh yeah, I was there! It WAS lots of fun! Next time we'll have to call it the "Beargrass Bash."

--Day Phallic
Looks like fun for the whole family, including grommets? I see a pink chair in one of the photos, or is that Sparty's Barbie chair?:D

Please don't flame me......it was a feeble attempt at being funny. I clarify, because some folks on the SS board are not doing well with tongue in cheek humor. :)

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Sparticus said:
Looks like lots of fun. Oh yeah, I was there! It WAS lots of fun! Next time we'll have to call it the "Beargrass Bash."

--Day Phallic
You were really "excited" to ride on Saturday, Mr. Phallic! I can not post the pic here so click here

I have all of my Saturday pics here. In process of linking the thumbnails to larger pics.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Yes - Good for grommits

Hey Meatfoot - yes, there were a few grommits there, including our 7-month old. Although, we did chicken out and (errgghh) stay in a hotel this time. Next time we're definitely camping! And, taking friday off!

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
You know better...

Meat Foot said:
Looks like fun for the whole family, including grommets? I see a pink chair in one of the photos, or is that Sparty's Barbie chair?:D

Please don't flame me......it was a feeble attempt at being funny. I clarify, because some folks on the SS board are not doing well with tongue in cheek humor. :)
It was a horrible time. Sweat, heavy breathing, blood (sounds like my prom date, sort of...). What's fun about riding prime buff single track with helpful, passionate, patient and reasonably funny folks? Geesh Meet, I had a higher opinion of your intellect...

Brock...

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
ImaKlyde said:
It was a horrible time. Sweat, heavy breathing, blood (sounds like my prom date, sort of...).
Heart rates peaked, rigid stuff, sweaty palms, tight clothes, lubricants, fire (similar to a BC experience)......

Good times, good times......oh yeah, the riding! [screeeeech]

Seriously, looks like the grommets were invited to be at this camp? BC is 18 and over, SRF looks like little'ins and whatnot......

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Grommits seemed to have fun too...

Meat Foot said:
Heart rates peaked, rigid stuff, sweaty palms, tight clothes, lubricants, fire (similar to a BC experience)......

Good times, good times......oh yeah, the riding! [screeeeech]

Seriously, looks like the grommets were invited to be at this camp? BC is 18 and over, SRF looks like little'ins and whatnot......
Grommets seemed to have fun too. SLCDawg's little one was a little too young to get in on all the fun that Hanna was having, being the center of attention a lot of time (she's five and as cute & outgoing as you could imagine, a natural showboater).
It was like & yet unlike BC, didn't scare off anybody that I know of. The fires were much smaller.
Thanks again to Raggy for the use of his shuttle vehicles, Richard for the original organizing efforts, and to all the other volunteers (you know who you are!) for their varied efforts that combined made this a fine time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.