·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Jake Pay said:
That's slicker than snake snot
(cheers legally)
Best of luck to you and da Buckster tomorrow

_________________________Jake
Haha, yea... thats a pretty good suit. My 661 SP2 suit has treated me very well for the past 2 years... i think it might be time to retire it. Same goes to my pads. The velcro doesnt stick anymore... Haha... But............... i think i'm going to save up for a racing kit first. But then again, i want my rear shock first... but then again, i gotta pay for racing fees... but then again, i gotta pay for gas... lols... But yea, one of these days... I'll probably have more money once i'm done with CCCX DH tomorrow...

Thanx... this time i want gold... XD

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
mrpercussive said:
Haha, yea... thats a pretty good suit. My 661 SP2 suit has treated me very well for the past 2 years... i think it might be time to retire it. Same goes to my pads. The velcro doesnt stick anymore... Haha... But............... i think i'm going to save up for a racing kit first. But then again, i want my rear shock first... but then again, i gotta pay for racing fees... but then again, i gotta pay for gas... lols... But yea, one of these days... I'll probably have more money once i'm done with CCCX DH tomorrow...

Thanx... this time i want gold... XD
Show me the GOLD tomarrow and I'll send you 100 bucks on Monday :eekster:

Jake, not BS'in ya

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Jake Pay said:
And it's a real deal..NOW DO IT
wow... nice to see that there are guys out there who have faith in me... Tomorrow, the winds will carry me as i make the earth rumble. I will know no pain. I will know no fear. The only thing which will fill my mind is what i need to know to be standing on top of the podium... XD

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
mrpercussive said:
wow... nice to see that there are guys out there who have faith in me... Tomorrow, the winds will carry me as i make the earth rumble. I will know no pain. I will know no fear. The only thing which will fill my mind is what i need to know to be standing on top of the podium... XD
Double/triple check every inch of the bike and focus on your goal..I'll be there in spirit

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Jake Pay said:
Double/triple check every inch of the bike and focus on your goal..I'll there in spirit
Bike is in garage. Garage is locked... :(

I did clean my bike the other day though... but yea, i should check for mechanicals... lols... Oh well, i think the bike is fine. And all that matters tomorrow is being the fastest guy in my class to get down...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.