Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problems just getting the circle of the Fattes Pizza mouse ...can anyone cut it for me....just the mouse logo and get rid of everything else

Attachments

·
GAME ON!
4,965 Posts
n00b. use the circle tool or the magic wand. you don't need help, you're just lazy. it took me maybe a minute to do in ms paint.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
saturnine said:
n00b. use the circle tool or the magic wand. you don't need help, you're just lazy. it took me maybe a minute to do in ms paint.
I am a noob at this....how do I cut it

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dynamatt said:
Did you get a new sponsor Bob? Becks, and Fatte's pizza?
yeah....and I been sponsoring the local get the strippers to college fund

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
I am a noob at this....how do I cut it
BULLSPIT.

You been on MTBR at least 4 years (that I know about) asking for other people to do your Photoshop work for you. Either learn Photoshop (which I suspect you already know) or stop asking MTBR members to do your work for you. I'm willing to wager this is a breach of the rules (or at least ought to be).

Fess up, are you using this for financial gain?

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Khemical said:
BULLSPIT.

You been on MTBR at least 4 years (that I know about) asking for other people to do your Photoshop work for you. Either learn Photoshop (which I suspect you already know) or stop asking MTBR members to do your work for you. I'm willing to wager this is a breach of the rules (or at least ought to be).

Fess up, are you using this for financial gain?
relax brother...I am getting better and better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts