Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Casual Rider"
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there know what the o-ring size is for the topcap of a 2002 Sid pure delite topcap for a carbon crown. Also the tiny one on the lockout damper rod. Is there a chart somewhere is this well hidden info. I've searched high & low.... or should I just bit the .50 cal bullet & buy an OEM kit? :shocked: Just hate to spend that much cash on an o-ring kit! Thanks SM

·
"Casual Rider"
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If i had the originals that advice would work but I don't... & yes, I'm smarter than that. ANywhoo.. I got this fork second hand from "friend" He just "rebuilt it" & replaced the o-rings with "what looked close enough".... now the fork works well as an oil dispenser from the top. So, without further ado back on topic of source pretty please!

·
"Casual Rider"
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bro, please hold your suggestions unless you've got a nice o-ring size for me pretty please. I'm a RS certified wrench just no longer affiliated with a shop. Heck, I've got all the parts, tools, manuals & knowledge to rebuild mag series, judy, sid forks. I just need a handle on the o-rings! Thanks again!

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts

Calm down dude.

One of your options in the OP was to buy the OEM kit. I recommended you to buy it and then you reply like that? Then good luck finding that stupid o-ring because I was the only one that cared to help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.