Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Recovering
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on a pet project for a while, and finally got it done last night. Here's my belated holiday gift to you all... the NYCMTB 2006 Crash Reel. The best crashes from 2006 (plus one from 2007 that I just couldn't pass up), mostly chronological. It's once again in Quicktime h.264 format, so if you have trouble with it, update to the most recent Quicktime software.

Right click to download:
http://www.nycmtb.com/video/NYCMTB-2006-Crash-Reel.mov

Many thanks to all the riders featured:

Bean, Gumby, Tom Church, Farty, Bastard4Life, Aeroplane, AS, Noescapeclothes, Tahoe, The Knot, Dangerous, Gideon and a few more unidentified riders. Locations include New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Several riders were seriously injured in the making of this film- do not attempt these crashes on your own! Happy new year...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Some help please

I would love to see the video but I can't get it. I have the version 7.1.3 of quicktime. When I click the bookmark, I get a white box and nothing happens (no download). Help me resolve this. Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts

Whoa! Some loony crashes in those vids.

Some of those fellas should lower the seat a bit before trying the skinnies/stunts. Might make the dismount a little easier!

Great seeing people testing their skills. Any footage of the "cleaned" runs?

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.