Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make number plates that look like they belong on the bike? Like a number plate on an MX bike does. I want something that looks as thought it is made for my bike, not just a piece of plastic zip tied on the front of my bike. Anyone?

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
so you want a # plate to put on your bike for looks :cool: and not one that is issued to you because you actually RACE :confused:

·
Registered
649 Posts
kawboy8 said:
Does anyone make number plates that look like they belong on the bike? Like a number plate on an MX bike does. I want something that looks as thought it is made for my bike, not just a piece of plastic zip tied on the front of my bike. Anyone?
THE used to make front plates, would post a link to their site but it seems like not much is going on there. They look ok, but don't know how easy it would be to find them.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Chikity China said:
thats pretty queer
i agree, that's pretty homosexual...

but the bmx plates make sense...

hey, but if he want's them for a purpose besides looks( like dh racing) then it's not that bad of an idea... but it is pretty queer that a company would make those for dh bikes... :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.