Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the NRA pit still around or has it been bulldozed? I know there was some controversy there but I wasn't sure how it was resolved. I got into freeride mtb but I don't know any other place near Phoenix where this is good, developed free riding. Thanks!

· Registered
3 Posts
Is the NRA pit still around or has it been bulldozed? I know there was some controversy there but I wasn't sure how it was resolved. I got into freeride mtb but I don't know any other place near Phoenix where this is good, developed free riding. Thanks!
A little while ago my friend and I talked to one of the builders out there and he told us that the Pit is on a Wild Horse Preserve which is protected for the next 70 years or so from any type of development. And more recently they told us they talked to an FS employee and they were ok with "relocated earth" (dirt features) to an extent but they had to take down the wood features.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.