Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
sick pics nate. its palmer. those came out real good. i know you got a lot of pics that day. ask eric for my email or post em up here. id like to see the full quality versions though. i bet they are purdy.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Bake said:
Eric, Brian & Palmer at it again.
Oh, it seems like only yesterday...wait a minute, it was yesterday!

Great pics again Lane, shoot the thumbs my way when you get a chance, and I'll distribute to the boys...those full size pics you gave me on CD are incredible...

DHF/ERIC

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Palmer, I definitely want to shoot some stuff out at Papago this week (Thurs late afternoon?). You down wit it? Let me know what works for you. PM your email.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm riding Hawes & Pass Mtn sometime this Sunday. Let me know if you flyers are launching anytime after 9am and I'll drop by (before or after my ride). Not sure I'm worthy to actually do it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you guys care if some scrubs come out and watch this? I think it would be a big help in trying to do it if I saw other people doing it up close.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mutt said:
Do you guys care if some scrubs come out and watch this? I think it would be a big help in trying to do it if I saw other people doing it up close.
No problem. We'll be out at Papago around 5 pm (4/28).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.