Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
aka bOb
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I destroyed a rear rim (Nextie) so kinda in a hurry to order a new set and just wondering if anyone has experience or thoughts between the two. 180 pound pretty aggressive rider. Pretty much my best two options right now, thanks!!

·
This place needs an enema
16,921 Posts
I destroyed a rear rim (Nextie) so kinda in a hurry to order a new set and just wondering if anyone has experience or thoughts between the two. 180 pound pretty aggressive rider. Pretty much my best two options right now, thanks!!
You can't go wrong with either. I lean toward Nox.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I had Farlows on my Mojo 3. Now have Kitsuma on my Ripmo. Been super happy with both. We Are One I'm sure would be good, too. I haven't seen or ridden those, though. Looks like they may be glossy? Nox are very matte, if that matters to you.

·
aka bOb
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bOb has ADD and $$ to burn...so that ain't happening! haha

Don't like Derby bOb? What did you do to the Nextie?
I don't know about money to burn but ADD yeah got that. Didn't really look at Derby for some reason, I guess the name and decals never really caught my attention, silly I know. I ordered the Farlows mainly due to the fact I could het them fast, been a long winter and need to ride. I will keep my extra Nextie for a back up rim.

Edit: I just looked and there isn't a Derby that would work for me.

My own fault completely but want a little heavier dutier.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.