Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Kill your... television
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how to mount it above the fireplace... :eek: The first ride has been completed. The weather is terrible in Toronto lately so I will report back once I get some more miles on.

Attachments

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
motoman711 said:
how to mount it above the fireplace... :eek:
If that matches your couch i'll be really blown away!!! congrats on finally getting it, now go outside and show that curb who's the man!:p

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Loki said:
By your use of little faces, I couldn't tell.
Yes. Big $h!t eatin' grin+bangin' head+NoNoNo = wise A$$ joke.

Of course it is a JJones Bar!

·
Registered
147 Posts
i don't know much about them other than they are GORGEOUS!!, but am I correct in thinking that this is a zero-pivot full suspension bike? if so, how much travel front and rear?

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
i am feeling imasculated.
are you bringing THAT to hardwood??? if so i will need bigger rubber or more facial hair...something, anything to have people acknowledge me...wait a minute! i will be THAT guy with THE guy who has a Jones...cool.

Lets paint it...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'll give ya $10,000 for that! Just kidding ;)

Beautiful bike! It's nice to see pics of that bike in your house now instead of in Jeff Jone's hands. Happy riding and post pics when you hit the trails. I digging the unique seat stay design on your frame. Do let us know how it rides.

·
Kill your... television
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I take it back...

forget mounting this bike. It wants to be ridden!

(ignore my silly looking mug)

Photo creds: bigwheelboy_490

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.