Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dude where in northern va are you??? I ride every day and none of my freinds can barly. I am building up my backyard with a **** load of stuff I have over 30 acres I can ride on in my neighborhood with some single track and some other stuff but, im in the process of building some drops and stuff. So post back if youll be interested in riding sometime.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hyper22 said:
Dude where in northern va are you??? I ride every day and none of my freinds can barly. I am building up my backyard with a **** load of stuff I have over 30 acres I can ride on in my neighborhood with some single track and some other stuff but, im in the process of building some drops and stuff. So post back if youll be interested in riding sometime.
Hyper, in woodbridge, my AIM is p8ntballwizard03

·
Registered
127 Posts
yo yo yo!

hyper22 said:
hyper, where do you live? that rocks that you've got all that land to build on. i'd like to come ride and help you build sometime.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you replied in my thread about riding in No VA

StormShadow said:
Yo! I live in Woodbridge, over by the Dale City Rec Center. I usually ride solo up at Fountainhead. When do you usually ride?
You are pretty close to me.... hit me up on AIM, p8ntballwizard03 or email me at that name @aol.com U go to school around here or what.

I try to ride every day, and I usually hit the trials off of cardinal drive and other local ones i've found.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.