Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once upon a time I was a proud Yeti owner, a Koko to be exact. I took a tour of the Yeti factory, bought Yeti apparel, pint glasses, and even a coffee mug. I decided my Koko was a tad small for me and decided to find a deal on a used, larger ASR-SL. My Koko sold faster than expected and no ASR deals could be found. However, I did find a good deal on a used Truth and pulled the trigger. Imagine my dismay on my first visit to the Ellsworth forum? Nothing but discontent and every thread turns into Tony E bashing.

So, here I am once again faithfully reading the Yeti forum. Why? Because people around here are always helpful with questions and proud of their bikes. I guess that's what the Tribe is about. Is it wrong that I ride a Truth and proudly wear my Yeti socks?

· Registered
1,653 Posts
I have some stickers...

I have some yeti stickers I can send you, to put in the back window of your car until you decide to come back to the fold. The Yeti fan's are what mtb is all about, community, and we've had nothing but good experiences with the factory, Yeti customers, and this board is identical to our "local" experience. Its something just a bit....extra....about the bike and its fans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.