Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
especially when it's a FREE Slurpee.

Today is 7-11, aka free Slurpee Day at all 7-Eleven locations. It's a small cup, but you get what you pay for.

For a special summer treat, pick up some mini bottles of Malibu rum, add to Slurpee and get your buzz on outside the store by the pay phones.

Cheers,
hw

Attachments

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
field report

reporting in live from the scorchin' SFV -

I found a 7-11 and went in for my freebie. Apu wasn't thrilled to be handing out a free cup, which by the way was stashed under the counter. So to make him feel better I asked for another one, filled them both with cold, airy Coca Cola goodness and walked out the door, wallet firmly in my back pocket.

Tuesday Score:

HW: 2
Apu: 0

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hollywood said:

Today is 7-11, aka free Slurpee Day at all 7-Eleven locations. It's a small cup, but you get what you pay for.

For a special summer treat, pick up some mini bottles of Malibu rum, add to Slurpee and get your buzz on outside the store by the pay phones.

Cheers,
hw

Hey, are you the dude that asked me if I had any smokes or extra money??

:D

·
Its only 1" on the map!
1,157 Posts
Hollywood said:

Cheers,
hw
I would love to see gatorade slurpees. I'd pay $2 to fill up a camelbak full of dat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts