Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Got a suspension fork
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOC14: MRP Decapitator Bottle Opener, Prototype Handlebar & Fork Updates

With MRP just a few weeks away from shipping it’s new suspension forks, the big news at this year’s Sea Otter was their all new Decapitator. Designed for 2x deserters, the bottle cap slayer covers the unsightly front derailleur direct mount found on many modern full suspension. If you’re on a 1x drivetrain and tired of your bike looking unfinished, this made in America FD cover will set you back $29.99.

MRP-Decapitator-Direct-Mount-Cover-600x425.jpg

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
Brilliant !

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
SOC14: MRP Decapitator Bottle Opener, Prototype Handlebar & Fork Updates

With MRP just a few weeks away from shipping it’s new suspension forks, the big news at this year’s Sea Otter was their all new Decapitator. Designed for 2x deserters, the bottle cap slayer covers the unsightly front derailleur direct mount found on many modern full suspension. If you’re on a 1x drivetrain and tired of your bike looking unfinished, this made in America FD cover will set you back $29.99.

Nice. The Niner allegedly has a built in bottle opener on its SS hanger. But I've tried it numerous times, and unless I'm clueless as to how to open a bottle of beer, it's practically impossible to use.

I have this on my Klunker:

Beernuts Tool - Felt Bicycles

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
That is so Beerduro !!!!!

·
livin' the dream......
1,925 Posts
SPD pedals work too! Super easy to crack open yer beer.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,317 Posts
My thule T2 wrench works great. Only cost me $350.00 for a bottle opener!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts