1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Waiting...patiently...

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Have been on Turner's since 2003. Finally jumping ship from my Burner to a Banshee Prime as I want to ride wagon wheels. Why Dave, why have you forsaken us?

The good news is my wife still has her little ridden spot and I have my DHR.

I anticipate now that I have done this, Dave will drop the 29" trail bike I was looking for.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have been on Turner's since 2003. Finally jumping ship from my Burner to a Banshee Prime as I want to ride wagon wheels. Why Dave, why have you forsaken us?

The good news is my wife still has her little ridden spot and I have my DHR.

I anticipate now that I have done this, Dave will drop the 29" trail bike I was looking for.
the Prime is pretty sweet. get the sag right and rip it.

·
Bicyclochondriac.
14,480 Posts
Wow. Guess he is does with the FS rat race.

I will say that I emailed him a week ago to ask about bushing parts for my 5-Spot, and he replied in a couple hours, and was also prompt in replying to follow up questions.

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
I remember asking Dave years ago about making a hardtail and his response was the company was Turner Suspension Bikes. Times change, the new bikes a pretty, but I have a Waltworks and an Ibis DV9, so am all stocked up on hardtails.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I love my DHR... it remains my most beautiful and favorite bike. But the bike game is brutal and that's the niche he chose so I do wish him well.

I just ordered a bearing rebuild kit from him and he was gracious and thoughtful with my order (making sure that I didn't have to spend any more than I had to).

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
That Nitrous is pretty damn cool for a "downcountry" hardtail IMO. But yeah, kinda weird not seeing a FS bike on Turners website.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's good to see the Phoenix rise from the ashes. I would have loved a new Turner full susser but I can understand how difficult it must be for smaller companies to compete. Best wishes for the future. 😀

·
Paper or plastic?
10,100 Posts
Good luck to Dave but that is sad to watch. This feels like the end of a great brand.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts