Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
******-fied facsimiles
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dont see a lot of black market mob bikes on this thread, so i thought I would show a photo or two of my toy, riding pics as soon as the snow thaws....
feel free to post some of your own so I dont feel so alone:cool:

Attachments

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
I was gonna say something along the lines of "dime a dozen" etc... haha, just pullin', but actually, in your case, somewhat of a rare breed, can't say I've seen many vertical drop Mob's... They seem to be really really popular in Japan with the 4X crowd for some reason, but here it's ALL horizontal business.
Nice ride, very "mtb" with the big boy fork on there and all. should try to swap the talas for a 36float, then lower it to get a better a2c and steeper geo. ;) Have fun man, I too am dealing with the snow...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I want one setup like that (couple of changes) just not sure if I can get them in the UK without importing myself.

-edit- found the link \o/ Is it possible to get the MOB without the intergrated seat clamp? I assume they use those crappy bolts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.