Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
The Most Interesting Man
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, i am young, six months from getting my liscence. Good ol 16. There are so many great places to ride in this beautiful state of az, but restricted to only a couple because of having to be driven around. Its quite a shame...really it is.

I know I will get responses like, "get a ride from other bikers" Unfortunately my folks wont be like "hey, whats your name? Let my son get in the car and go wherever"....another problem. So I have a feeling Im gonna get pretty damn good at these couple of places before I can drive :madman:

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
Phillbo said:
steal a car and ditch it at SoMo... nuff said.
Not a bad idea! I have a better one though, con your mommy (haha, sorry) into paying for a cab ride and then hitch a ride there with other bikers instead and pocket the cash for more bike parts. Plus if you give a couple bucks to the driver it's not really lying or stealing, just bending the truth....yeah bending, just like the bike parts you can now afford to replace!

Damn I'm smart, how the hell am I unemployed?!

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
tannerdrummer said:
Yes, i am young, six months from getting my liscence. Good ol 16. There are so many great places to ride in this beautiful state of az, but restricted to only a couple because of having to be driven around. Its quite a shame...really it is.

I know I will get responses like, "get a ride from other bikers" Unfortunately my folks wont be like "hey, whats your name? Let my son get in the car and go wherever"....another problem. So I have a feeling Im gonna get pretty damn good at these couple of places before I can drive :madman:
I was driving when I was 14.

·
The Most Interesting Man
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
But it makes you sound so cool coming down the mountain! When I hear that coming past me i say "damn bro, I wish I could be that cool, i bet if I put pickachu in my spokes I would be faster".

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,349 Posts
tannerdrummer said:
But it makes you sound so cool coming down the mountain! When I hear that coming past me i say "damn bro, I wish I could be that cool, i bet if I put pickachu in my spokes I would be faster".
True... but you gotta watch out for his reach arounds on Holbert.

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
You should come out to Saturday shuttles and we can all introduce ourselves to your parents. I hope they don't mind beer breath and blood shot eyes...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.