Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
マスターの自&#
93 Posts
All you'll need are four brass pulleys for the Roller Cams! :p

Awesome!
or a bag full of goodies like this![/QUOTE]

Yes, our friends at the CPSC and SunTour issued a Recall Notice in '85 or '86 for XC Rollercam Brakes due to the Plastic Pulleys breaking. Right after that SunTour made brass pulleys to install as Warranty replacement for the plastic ones; all of the RC brakes I've come across since then had the brass pulleys retrofitted to them. I wish I still had a few of them around!! :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
My favorite 80's parts! Here's most of the same group, but in the individual packaging:

I really hated to sell this stuff, but couldn't bring myself to use it on the Marinoni. Pedals are not NOS, but nice examples.

Note the aluminum rollers instead of black plastic:

My all time favorite canti/U/rollercam levers, Dia-Compe AD-290. Just installed a set on the Monster Fat-Frankenstien needed bat wings:

Deerhead shifters:

·
マスターの自&#
93 Posts
oooh... Ground Control S'es! GOB I can't tell you how many of those I went through back in the day! I wish they still made that tire; I think it was one of the best off road tires ever made, next to the original Stumpjumper tire!

:thumbsup:

·
artistic...
7,603 Posts
oooh... Ground Control S'es! GOB I can't tell you how many of those I went through back in the day! I wish they still made that tire; I think it was one of the best off road tires ever made, next to the original Stumpjumper tire!

:thumbsup:
i admire all the hardware in the other posts but those fresh tires take it to another level. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Here's the most evocative thing I can contribute to the thread: 135mm Mavic freewheel mountain hubs. Won't be in the box for much longer though...

Yellow Automotive engine part Machine Metal Cylinder

1 - 20 of 92 Posts