Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget that Northwest Motorfest is this weekend! It is a celebration of all things motorized with street rods, drag races, rock crawling, lawn mower drag races, National Guard displays, and lots more. Saturday night is the Capitol City Cruise too. Good times! More info at http://www.NorthwestMotorfest.com

·
Wandervans
2,084 Posts
You won't see me there...

Earthpig said:
I bet "Mr. Motorcycle" Ghris Fook will be there. Maybe he and that "Gary Fischer" chap will attend together.

Friends don't let friends engage in motorized recreation.
I will be mountain biking up in stanley for the first part of the holiday with the boys and then heading to park city,ut with the gf for the rest of the week. It is going to be a glutoney of biking...

Enjoy riding your GF in the foothills...

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
smilycook said:
Enjoy riding your GF in the foothills...
Aha, perhaps we'll see you in Stanley on Saturday.

As for your last comment, one day we can ride our GF's in the foothills together. In fact, we could do a little GF swapping - you can ride mine and I'll ride yours? (That may not be the best for you, though, because your GF would definitely enjoy my riding skills more than yours and would never let you ride again.) :prft:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.