Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, MTBR is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive been riding a LOT up here. The first 2 days are from south rim bidwell park, and the last ones are from lake oroville state recreation area.

enjoy!

1-25-07

me at the apts ready to go

jeff hittin the gap jump

steep ... this trails LEGIT ... if this was in the bay area it would be illegal!

pic of north rim

trail

more sick pics

car at the top

sunset

1-27-07, same trails, rode with diff folks

senic

chads buddy slidin down the steep

mobbin out

damn i was goin fast

chads buddy

tim doin it like a champ!

·
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1-28-07 little bit south, oroville recreation area.

creek at the bottom of cowpaths

ridin across the dam

time for the sick ass trails!

lyle (lwright)

paging francois. Please change fattire's board name to FlatTire .... lol he got a flat last week too.

then we ran into tim (norcalchico) and his buddy "walmart" going the other way. The mongoose is a $289 40 lb beast, he figured hed have the rims bent by the time he saw us but not yet .... we will find out if its blown up in 2 weeks ... he does afterall have 30 days to return it!

:thumbsup:

we were about to cross when i hear the train, so i turned around and got off, fLAttire was still on the bridge though luckily theres a couple spots where there are some platforms and stuff.

hes off the bridge safe and sound

damn i got a flat

couldnt have happened at a better time though.

heading back to chico i see they use those tracks quite a bit, this is ANOTHER train.

this is how fast i and most everyone else out here drives on the freeway, note the cruise control being lit up

yet this dumbass thinks its a good idea to ride his bike out here. I guess we werent the only ones breaking laws today.

thats my exit (i dont actually live in paradise, but compared to napa so far i consider the entire "northstate" paradise)

saw my cars twin at the store (for you honda guys no it wasnt an itr, seemed to be a gsr painted yellow)

]

i love nor nor cal ... too much riding out here.

·
Now broadcasting from CO
1,225 Posts
Nice

But damn you and your lack of something called Winter... shorts and t-shirts in January?!?!?!?! Unthinkable in PA... Great shots...

·
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol its nice in the day but it gets freezing up here at night .... every nights in the 20s. Im a college student and i live 2.5 miles from campus, so in the mornings im riding my bike wearing a beanie and ski gloves!

afternoons i have all sorts of fun though, if its the days when i get out of school at 4pm i ride like 4 miles of bmx singletrack next to a creek on the way home .. if its the days when im out by 12 though i go and ride upper park .. if my friends call me we shuttle south rim, otherwise ill go ride north rim ... the riding here has so many choices.

·
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the light is messed up ... it sometimes turns on randomly when im driving even though the belt is on

·
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks .... my car is a 96 ls with i/h/e, sportlines on tokico blues, and some other stuff. Of course you noticed the custom rack with yakima attachments that goes into a drawtite hitch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.