Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other mountains in CA that are hosting DH events this year? I was just curious if anybody knows of any others?I have two months to recover after breaking my coller bone and possibley my ankle at Firestone on my third run down in practice. So maybe I could do a little traveling after I recover. Thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yikes!

You're the one I heard about; I'm sorry about the injuries. Hopefully, you can recovery in time for the Cal State Championship race in June at Southridge. Other than that, there aren't too many other spots putting on races in Southern California.

I know that Bootleg is putting on a race in May, but I don't think you would be ready by then...

When are you going to find out about the ankle? If it is broken, the sooner you get it set and in a cast the better.

Get well soon...

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It is in a half/ cast. Just the back of my leg has plaster the front is just wrapped. Tommorrow I go to the doc and try to bear weight on it. I hope I can, if so it is just a bad sprain. I had Anthony from Truvativ behind me and Duncan Riffle behind him so I was a little squirrley over the last double and went off the stepdown way sidewys and with one foot on the pedal. That sandy corner was pitching me a little. Here is a pic my girlfriend got of me. First time on a HT in years.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.