Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nervous Descender
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Northeastern Rainforest

A few pics from the northeast following the monsoon rains of earlier this week. Even caught a pic of two unknown female riders out enjoying the mud. One nice thing about the rain is that it sure does make the plants look lush and green. Riders from Albany will recognize the area. Buff rollercoaster singletrack with a few technical areas. Nice scenery too! :D

Attachments

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Please!!!!

POST THE NAME/LOCATION OF THE TRAIL!!!!

This isn't a local board, and it makes me NUTS when I can't picture the exact locale of the trail- "Albany area," okay, but that doesn't help. The suspense is killing me, dammit!! ;)

·
Nervous Descender
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Christine said:
POST THE NAME/LOCATION OF THE TRAIL!!!!

This isn't a local board, and it makes me NUTS when I can't picture the exact locale of the trail- "Albany area," okay, but that doesn't help. The suspense is killing me, dammit!! ;)
ok, ok...

Most of the shots are from the Poop Loop, a frequent local ride near Latham, NY. Accessible from the Colonie Bike Path, just off Forts Ferry Road, the trails wind back and forth on the ridge near the water treatment plants along the Mohawk river. The rocky stuff pictured is from a short but fun trail in the Colonie Town Park, down along the river.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.