Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer has finally arrived in the Pacific Northwet, and we took the opportunity to hit an IMBA epic. The North Umpqua trail, in southern Oregon is almost 70 miles of singletrack fun. We split it into 2 days, and rode the bulk of it.

Here are some photos from Day 1.

·
Steel is real.
1,268 Posts
O.M.freaking.G

If I ever get out that way will someone PLEASE take me there??

That looks absolutely perfect. So very nice. The nicest post I've seen in a long while.

Thanks for the hit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just looking at these photographs has changed my outlook on the day. Simply amazing...I have got to get out on the West Coast one of these days! Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Or you could choose the local company (love Western Spirit, but they use a lot of gas to get over to the trail). We have some North Umpqua tour dates that either need just a few more people to make the trip happen or the trips is already definitely happening:
July 18-20
September 12-14
October 10-12
Our tour is designed for three great days of riding and camping. Deschutes Brewery donates the beer for the trip and we are right down the road from the amazing Umpqua Hot Springs.
Check it out...

Come ride - this is not a trail to miss!
:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Great pics

I live in nor-cal, and will be headed up there shortly. Rode there once before, best trails ive ever ridden, it only takes me about 4 hours to get up there. Definitely worth the short drive.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.