Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hey everyone im moving to vancouver area and im in search of some trails. Im talking gnarly dh, freerding, shuttling, those kind of trails. So if anyone could tell me where the local hot spots are, that would be great:thumbsup:

PS-I already know about whistler(exclude whistler)

·
Just Grin and HUCK it...
855 Posts
ilikeair said:
:) Hey everyone im moving to vancouver area and im in search of some trails. Im talking gnarly dh, freerding, shuttling, those kind of trails. So if anyone could tell me where the local hot spots are, that would be great:thumbsup:

PS-I already know about whistler(exclude whistler)
Take a look at this site -
www.gutsploder.com

It's all the North Shore trails in the area. I think it's what you're looking for.

Oh yeah, don't forget about Whistler.... :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sorry to say, but there are no freeriding/dh trails in the the Vancouver area.

jk. From your post it sounds like you're an avid mtb'r who is moving to Vancouver but has no idea about the [infamous] trail systems that are there. I'm sure this isn't the case, but it got a chuckle out of me.

Cruise over to www.nsmb.com, It will surely be you're new favorite website.

Welcome to the area! You will soon realize you've made the best decision of your life. The local riding and community of riders is the greatest in the world.

I actually live in the USA, about 20 minutes south of the boarder, and about 45 minutes from Vancouver, but spend a very large portion of my time in the summer in BC, my roommates call me half-canadian.

-Teague!

·
Registered
40 Posts
There's so much riding around the Vancouver area it's insane....I evny you.

Be sure to check out Squamish and the Sunshine Coast too. The maps on Gutsploder
are great, but it's best to hook up with some locals to help find the trails your first
time out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.