Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for doing this because it seems like this board is all about vacationing idiots (like myself) looking for ride recommendations.

That being said, I'll be on the North Shore of Oahu (between Pipeline and Sunset) in early March and would greatly appreciate any rides that you could toss my way. I know about Peacock Flats, but what other rides can you give me the 411 on?

I live in Arizona, so I know I'll have to buy some mud tires because it will most likely be raining. I'm more of a XC racer than Downhiller, but I'll take what I can get. I'm also not afraid of a grueling climb. (As long as there is beers afterward.)

Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Wildcat Dan said:
I apologize for doing this because it seems like this board is all about vacationing idiots (like myself) looking for ride recommendations.

That being said, I'll be on the North Shore of Oahu (between Pipeline and Sunset) in early March and would greatly appreciate any rides that you could toss my way. I know about Peacock Flats, but what other rides can you give me the 411 on?

I live in Arizona, so I know I'll have to buy some mud tires because it will most likely be raining. I'm more of a XC racer than Downhiller, but I'll take what I can get. I'm also not afraid of a grueling climb. (As long as there is beers afterward.)

Thanks for your help!!
Go the Raging Isle Surf & Bike. They're located in Haleiwa and should be able to point XC trails in that area.

Tires won't really matter if it's wet because the mud will clog so bad that you'll end up carrying your bike out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.