Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cycologist
10,312 Posts
Nice! Bit of a drive for me, close to two hours.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I rode a new trail for the first time on Monday that has been opened for a little over a year. It's part of the NEGa Sorba called Yonah Preserve right outside of Cleveland, Ga. Don't let the reviews on Singletracks fool you This trail is AWESOME to ride. Many of the loops interconnect with one another so you can easily get in 8+ miles on this. The newest trail called the Blue trail (or 250 trail) is a new Intermediate trail. It is one of the best and fastest flow trails in the NE area. It reminded me a lot of some of the trails I rode out in Vail, Co a couple years ago. It was THAT much fun! And rather long. You need to get out and try this trail soon if you want some new scenary!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I rode a new trail for the first time on Monday that has been opened for a little over a year. It's part of the NEGa Sorba called Yonah Preserve right outside of Cleveland, Ga. Don't let the reviews on Singletracks fool you This trail is AWESOME to ride. Many of the loops interconnect with one another so you can easily get in 8+ miles on this. The newest trail called the Blue trail (or 250 trail) is a new Intermediate trail. It is one of the best and fastest flow trails in the NE area. It reminded me a lot of some of the trails I rode out in Vail, Co a couple years ago. It was THAT much fun! And rather long. You need to get out and try this trail soon if you want some new scenary!!
awesome! ill have to check it out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.