Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just relocated back to N. Phoenix and looking forward to meeting up with riders in the area. Open to Mtb (day or night), gravel, and some occassional road :eekster: . Also open for day trips up north, and very familiar with all the trails in Preskitt. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
What gear are you running
1,624 Posts
We have a group that rides out there regularly on Tuesday Nights. Apache Wash Trailhead @6:30PM. Next week we are riding Pyramid Peak I think instead. Starting at Deem Hills parking lot. We have a facebook group (if you are on facebook), and a Strava Group where we post rides. Send me a PM or Facebook friend request (Dennis Webb) and I will send you the details.

·
Titanium Junkie
Why Cycles S7, Specialized Levo
1,705 Posts
We have a group that rides out there regularly on Tuesday Nights. Apache Wash Trailhead @6:30PM. Next week we are riding Pyramid Peak I think instead. Starting at Deem Hills parking lot. We have a facebook group (if you are on facebook), and a Strava Group where we post rides. Send me a PM or Facebook friend request (Dennis Webb) and I will send you the details.
Hey Dennis, what's the pace/vibe on the Tuesday night ride? I'm over in Tatum Ranch and ride out to AW trails quite a bit, and have been looking for some people to ride with - but not looking for a competitive / race pace group.

·
What gear are you running
1,624 Posts
Hey Dennis, what's the pace/vibe on the Tuesday night ride? I'm over in Tatum Ranch and ride out to AW trails quite a bit, and have been looking for some people to ride with - but not looking for a competitive / race pace group.
We have a total mix. Front few guys are super fast, but stop and wait for the slower riders (I am usually in the back) at intersections and everything in between. Come out and join us, you will have fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.